I am based in London and work on a contract basis. You can reach me using the links at the end of the page.
- Git push origin “whatever my current branch is?”
Simple solution to save on typing long branch names
- Critical CSS for blazing fast page loads
Speed up page rendering in the browser by eliminating render blocking resources, discussing manual and automated methods
- Lean and accessible ratings with Drupal
Simple and accessible star ratings in Drupal where Fivestar is just simply overkill
- Nginx configuration for Drupal sites
Simple configuration examples for serving super fast Drupal sites on nginx. Supports multisite, imagecache, boost, advagg and more.
- Cookieless fake CDNs for Drupal
How to set up a cookieless fake CDN domain for static assets in Drupal for better performance.
These are some of my open source projects I worked on.
- eemit — Yet another event emitter for Node and browsers. Can be used on its own or as a mixin.
- savvior.js — Multi-column layouts similar to Salvattore or Masonry but without CSS-driven configuration or absolute CSS positioning
- CSS Delivery Optimizer — Drupal module to implement critical CSS inlining.
- grunt-critical-css — Grunt task for critical-css